Cost of Orthodontics
Cost of orthodontic treatment varies widely from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars depending on what you need. Dr. Edgmon will do a very thorough clinical examination and complete diagnostic records to customize a treatment plan specifically for you. He will then discuss the cost of that specific treatment along with financing options that make payment easy.
- The comprehensive examination is free.
- Cost of Diagnostic records is $175.00.
- Down payments vary from $200.00 to $900.00.
- Finance charge is $0 for current accounts.
- Monthly payments vary widely in an attempt to meet your special needs.
- We offer a cash discount for payment in full, and discounts for multiple family members in treatment at our office.
- We accept CareCredit and most Insurance.
- We do the work for you filing claims with your Insurance companies, saving you much time and money.
- We accept major Credit Cards, Bennie cards and Flexible spending account disbursements.
Orthodontics is an exceptional value considering the benefits which are life long. You may be surprised by how affordable a gorgeous smile really can be.
Give us a call to schedule your free comprehensive examination!